Skip to main content

ORIFLAME ALOEVERA CLEANSING pads

Hey Dearies!

You may have all heard about Oriflame.Today we are going to review an excellent product from Oriflame's wide range of collection.

Cleansing is very important.We all say that a lot.But What about when you are travelling & there is no enough time to use a face wash & then to apply a nice moisturiser that will help in keep looking Fresh! There comes the importance of nice cleansing pads ,Specifically.

& Cleansing is not only for girls!It's equally important for EVERYONE!

I got this product in a gift from my friend.I was like come on, you could have given me a lip gloss. But that is okay.Later,I picked it up when I was going on a trip for a week.& Then was the time I realized its importance & got to know it better.Since then, it is never out of my kit!


About this Product:-
The convenient and multipurpose Aloe Vera Cleansing Pads with pure organic Aloe Vera extract has been formulated for cleansing and toning, ensuring a healthy skin after every wipe! Each pad gently sweeps away make up and impurities- deep cleansing and unclogging pores in one simple step.Suitable for ALL skin types.

Ingredients:-
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITOL, PARFUM, METHYLPARABEN, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA EXTRACT, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL


Qty:-25 cleansing Pads
Price 109 INR

My Experience with ORIFLAME's Cleansing Pads.

This is one of the best products I have in my collection.So basic ...but yet so important!.I used it whenever I could not use a face wash to get rid of dirt & pollutants,& it really worked well.My skin looked not only fresh but clean  & glowing.Thanks to aloevera's moisturizing properties.These cleansing pads are a Beauty savior surely.& the good thing was even after the complete day out My pics really came out be very nice!Victory:Victory:

What I LIKE about this product:-

1)Travel Friendly.
2)It keeps the skin hydrated.
3)Decently priced.
4)This product is for EVERYONE & for ALL skin types
5)It doesn't irritate my eyes.
6)It can be used for effectively removing make up.
7)Skin looks really fresh & imparts a  nice after bath like glow.
8)Mild fragrance.Pad is soft & Very gentle on skin.

What I Dislike in this product:-

1) It doesn't help much in removing waterproof make up.
2)Pads are small!You may need to use 2-3 pads in one time.& that will make this product expensive.
3) Availability could be  a disappointing thing.

Will I buy it again?
Yes! No doubt about it!I'm totally in love with this amazing product!I will always Keep it with me!!

Will i recommend it?
Definitely.Go for it everyone!

Don't forget To leave your comments.You may also share your experience with us:)
Love you all!

Comments

Unknown said…
From where can I get this?
Neha said…
Hey sweetie,

I bought it a long time ago, so I am not sure if it is still around. But you can buy it from any oriflame consultant. If you don't know any oriflame consultant, look on facebook: there are plenty of them.
And if you do not find any, do let me know, will find one for you.

With lots of love,