Skip to main content

LOTUS HERBALS' White glow skin brightening Gel Cream

Hellllowwwwww Buddies!!!!:)

This time I'm going to review a nice gel cream from Lotus Herbals.Actions-Fairness,Sun protection.
What the product claims:-

Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents A revolutionary formula that blends the benefits of a gel and a crème It also contains sunscreens to protect the skin from harmful UVA&UVB rays that can darken the skin.

Lotus Herbal Skin Whitening & Brightening gel Creme is a technologically advanced triple action formulation that contains rare fruit & plant extracts to penetrate deep into the skin-the result is fresh,radiant ,illuminated fair skin.

Ingredients:-
D.M water,Almond oil,Octyl Metodoxy,Cinnamate,Glyceryl Mono Hydroxy Stearate,Triticum vulgare(Wheat Germ) Oil,Light Liquid paraffin,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi(Bearberry Extract),Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract,Lactic Acid,Glycerin,Stearic acid,Milk Enzymes,Sodium Lactate,Propylene Glycol,Titanium Dioxide,ceto Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,Triethanolamine,Triter Penoids,Phenyl Flavones(Mulberry)Extract,Saxifraga Extract,Grape Extract,2-Phenoxyethanol,Tocopheryl Acetate,Methyl Paraben,Propyl Parabens,Alpha-Arbutin,Fragrance.




Price:-260/-
Qty-60gm

My take on this product:-

I bought this cream sometime back but never actually used it.But then now just 2 weeks ago I started using it as nothing else seemed to be working on my badly tanned skin. Facepacks,scrub,cleansing:(.nothing worked for a long time.I missed my radiant, fair complexion that was a year ago! I picked it up just for the sake of finishing it & vola! It literally worked!The best part I liked about this cream is it doesn't make my skin greasy even after 4-5 hours.It is gel based so it makes it easy to deal with-for all types of skin.It has helped me to finally get rid of the unbearable tan & my complexion is back to almost my normal natural color.I am happy with it.:)

What I like about Lotus Whitening cream:-
1) It doesn't make my skin greasy even after 5-6 hours.
2) It works really well in Summer & humidity.
3) It does moisturize my skin a little.
4) My complexion is combination skin & prone to acne.& this cream really works without giving me any problem.
5) It contains SPF
6) It contains fruits & plant extracts.
7) It has literally helped me in getting rid of tan & in getting my fair,radiant complexion back to quite an extent.
8) It helps in regaining the texture but only to a little extent.

What I Dislike about Lotus White glow gel cream:-
1) It contains Parabens!
2) It doesn't help in pigmentation or brown spots if any.
3) a bit expensive.It lasts for about 2 months.
4) Sometimes it leaves a little -very little white residue (like micro balls or atoms) that I 've to wipe off later on!

Note that It doesn't whiten the skin or make you fair drastically.It just helps to remove tan very effectively & with regular use it will make skin fairer & brighter to an extent.But what is assured is you will definitely get your own complexion back.

Dry skin may need a little extra moisturizer.

All in all it does what it claims.I'll say this one is a safe bet in summer season.

Will I buy it again?
I'm not sure.Like I said this one is surely a safe bet.So if i didn't find anything better.I'll get back to it then:)

Will I recommend it?
Sure.I didn't see why I shouldn't recommend it.You can surely buy it lovely ladies!

My Remarks:-
Slightly more than an average cream.I like it:)

Take care Ladies!and do not forget to participate in my first Giveaway!
Stay in touch!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I found this post useful.I was trying to find this. Really refreshing take on the information. Thanks a lot
White Lotus Extract
Neha said…
Thank you so much for all you love and appreciation.

I will keep it up!