Today I would like to share my reviews on a lip balm by Biotique. So here we start.
BIOTIQUE BIO NOURISHING ALOEVERA LIP BALM
MRP - 113/-
QTY- 16 G
SHELF LIFE- 3 years
I am not a fan of Biotique green range but this one is my best buddy forever. Be it winter or summer, it always works for me. I have to reapply it sometimes to keep my lips moisturised but it is okay:) Its consistency is like -umm- butter to some extent. I use it beneath lipstick and sometimes even alone.
It protects lips from UV rays which is like icing on the cake.What else to say.... I always take it with me wherever I go.One more thing: it doesn't increase the pigmentation if you have any nor does it lighten it though.
I do not like the taste of it much, but it does a very good job in keeping even most chappy lips moisturised. Yes one more thing, after some time it gives a white residue/dead skin around the opening of lips, which is very annoying. I scrub it off usually but I have been advised not to do so as rubbing the lips darkens the color of the lips.( I do not know whether it is a myth or a fact) I am trying to find a solution of it.
1) It moisturizes lips really well, no matter how chappy or dry they are.
2) It is not sticky so feels good on lips.
3) It is completely ayurvedic & hence natural.
4) Has Suncreen in it SPF 30.
5) Lips stay moisturized for almost 3-4 hrs.
6) Can be used before applying Lipstick.
7) Once bought will last for over 6 months even if used daily.
8) Very affordable.
1) Comes in a tub so is not that hygienic.
2) It is colorless.
3) You might not like the taste of it:)
Will I recommend it?