Today, I am going to review this shampoo bar from Soulflower. So here we go!
I ordered this shampoo bar a few months back along with some essential oils, after consulting the Soulflower team about my hair fall issue. But I never used it, as I could never have enough faith in a soap for properly cleansing hair.
Since shampoos were leaving my hair dry and causing hair fall, I thought of giving this shampoo bar finally a try. I followed the instructions written on the cover and rubbed the bar between my hands. I was surprised to see how well it had lathered. Then I applied and rubbed the lather on my hair and rinsed my hair with lukewarm water.
For the first time, I did not feel the need to apply a conditioner! I did not use any serum to detangle my otherwise dry, frizzy hair. The best thing about this soap is, there are no preservatives or parabens or any chemical or fragrance. It is absolutely natural. However, it didn't stop my hair fall issue. So I have stopped using it on my hair.
Besides my sister in law used it and she didn't like it as it made her hair appear rough.
1) It is made of essential oils that help strengthen hair and stop hair problems.
2) Preservative free and natural
3) Cleanses hair well even if used after applying oil.
4) 100% organic
5) Easily accessible
6) Works both as shampoo and conditioner.
1) Since it is a bar, it may dissolve fast. So to avoid wastage, cut a required amount of this shampoo bar and keep the remaining for later use.
2) The results are not consistent and same for everyone.
Will I recommend it?
Not exactly. Shampoos are still better.
Will I buy it again?
You may also want to read my review on
Have a nice beauty sleep, sweeties!