Skip to main content

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E mask | Review


This is one of the best sleeping masks I've tried so far. Improves skin texture, brightens, hydrates and heals the skin while giving a glow from within. 

Product claims: Boosting radiance and glow- The freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask hydrates the skin and enhances the effects of vitamin C products. It's formulated with Niacinamide and Adenosine, which give various skin improving effects and can also be used a gel type moisturizing cream

Vitamin E  has skin softening, anti-ageing properties, soothes inflammation, and even shields skin against sun damage. Niacinamide is great for those with oily, acne-prone skin as it works to suppress sebum secretion for a more balanced complexion. Adenosine is found in every single one of our cells, to strengthen our skin by promoting collagen synthesis and has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration, and improving acne caused by oily skin.

Directions: After cleansing, apply an adequate amount and pat lightly to absorb.

Quantity: 90 ml
MRP: 1850 INR (on beautybarn.in) Price varies on different websites.
Shelf life: 3 years (12 months after opening)
Packaging: Sturdy glass tub
Color and consistency: White, Gel like
Fragrance: Essential oil, herbs like

My experience: I am someone who likes to use minimum products for skin care. I am too lazy to use too many products. So I need something that is like an all purpose cream, especially for night time, when I am too tired to even wash my face and literally just want to hit the sack.

This is why I am cherishing the Klairs Vitamin E mask so much these days. I bought it in a blog sale on Instagram and although I had heard great reviews about it, it was just a whimsical purchase for me. Who knew I would love it so much!

After cleansing my face, I take a pinch size amount with spatula that comes along with the tub, and then massage this cream all over my face and decolletage. I pat off the remaining quantity and that's it. Sometimes, when I am more energetic, I do apply a toner before it, but most of the times, I just use 2 steps: Cleanser then Sleeping mask.

It is very quick absorbing and is water like when massaged on the skin. You need to experiment with the quantity that your skin may need; there is really no point applying too much.



When I wake up in the morning, I love to admire my skin. The effects are visible. It improves the texture of my skin. My skin looks more alive, soft, and firm. It adds a very subtle natural glow to the skin that can come only with hydration. It also heals my skin whenever I get any breakouts, and has helped in improving my skin complexion besides reducing the pore size around my nose.

I have definitely found one more holy grail product. Since the time I bought it, I've really not reached out for my facial oils at all.

The product stands true to all its claims! Thank you Klairs for making such an amazing product!


Pros:
1. It has niacinamide that helps heal breakouts and brighten the complexion
2. Has vitamin C that improves texture and brightens the skin
3. Visibly improves the skin texture
4. Makes skin hydrated
5. Packaging is travel friendly because of its size.
6. Comes with a spatula, so easy to take out the quantity
7. Heals the acnes
8. Makes skin radiant, reduces pore size
9. Makes skin firm and softens the wrinkles
10. Can be used during both day and night time

Cons:
Can't think of any.

Overall verdict: 
This is one of those products that is probably made for all skin types. It is water based which makes it a good choice for oily skin, combination and acne prone skin. It is hydrating which makes it a perfect choice for people with dull or dehydrated skin.

Will I buy and recommend it?
Absolutely!


Lots of love, Neha

Comments